Python video tutorials in Bangla

Finally, I have completed my video tutorial series on Python. The lectures are given in my native language - Bangla (Bengali). Click here to check the videos.



In the course I assume that the student has prior programming experience in C / Java. So this is not suitable for programming beginners, rather it's suitable for Python beginners.

There are six units in the series and each unit has several videos (8 to 12). The topics covered are : Introduction to Python, Variables, Conditional Logic, Loop, Data Structures (List, Dict, Set, Tuple), Input/Output, File, Exception Handling, Modules and Packages, Object Oriented Programming, Iterators, Generators etc. I couldn't make it a complete course because I didn't have time to prepare assignments, quizzes, questions. Hope, I can offer a full course online via +Dimik Computing School in future on Python.

Comments

Munira said…
ভাইয়া, আপনি কি আমাকে এমন কোনও লিঙ্ক দিতে পারেন যেখানে পাইথনের সাথে সম্পর্কিত প্রশ্নের উত্তর দেওয়া হয়(ফেইছ বুক লিঙ্ক ছাড়া। আমি ফেইছ বুক ব্যবহার করি না )।কারন, আমি তো প্রোগ্রামার না।ভিডিও ও বই পরে পাইথন শিখতেছি।তাই দেখা যায় মাঝে মাঝে অনেক silly problem নিয়ে সারা দিন বসে আছি solve করতে পারছি না।
যেমন, একটা কোড লিখলাম ।আমি জানি কোডটা ঠিক আছে, loop ঠিক আছে কিন্তু যখন আমি প্রোগ্রাম run করালাম তখন error দেখাচ্ছে ।কেন দেখাছে আমি বুঝতে পারছি না।তখন আবার ইন্টারনেট এ সার্চ করে দেখি উত্তর পাই কিনা। মাঝে মাঝে উত্তর পাই মাঝে মাঝে পাই না।
আবার (হাস্যকর problem) আমি pygame download করলাম (সব নিয়ম মেনে - 3.4 এর জন্য 3.4 এবং 2.7 এর জন্য 2.7, 64 bit) । তারপর যখন import pygame দিলাম তখন error দেখাচ্ছে ।
একই কাজ আমি আরেকটি ল্যাপটপে করলাম তখন সব ঠিক দেখাচ্ছে ।
manually নাকি module add করতে হবে (I don't know that it is right solution or not )।পুর একদিন আমি এই কাজে সময় নষ্ট করেছি । কাজের কাজ কিছুই হইনি।
সান্ত্বনার কথা হল আমি অতি দ্রুত python catch করতে পেরেছি।জাভা আমি এত দ্রুত শিখতে পারি নি । I hope very recently I will develop my own game.

Popular posts from this blog

Strip HTML tags using Python

lambda magic to find prime numbers

Convert text to ASCII and ASCII to text - Python code